All 92 art Reviews

Demencia Demencia

I really like your cartoony style you're doing,wish cartoons still used styles like this instead of the ugly stuff they're making now.

Xenomorph Queen Xenomorph Queen

This is what you do for practice?! Seriously though,amazing job on a very cool idea.

Hades-Pixels responds:

Thank you. :) I don't like to call it practice tbh. When im not working I keep on doing some concepts to help me improve . :) Its more like training I suppose. xD

Final Fantasy Black Mage Final Fantasy Black Mage

Wow,this looks like actual concept art for the game,good job.

BmGuy responds:

thanks man

Robe merchant Robe merchant

Fascinating story for this picture,is this part of something you're working on? I actually feel bad for him,you do a really good job of making the character come to life,and setting up the scenario. And your art's fantastic too.

themefinland responds:

Thanks you! Yes, this is a part of a larger world I am building, most of my personal drawings take place in that world, but in different time periods. A touch of unintentional melancholy seems to work wonders when creating character, haha.

Raven Raven

Wow,this is beautiful. It's so detailed,it almost looks real.

Wile E Coyote Wile E Coyote

Hadn't even thought about using this character for the contest,nice job.

Neraksel responds:

Thanks :)

Snowy Morning Snowy Morning

This is really good. Love the painted,almost surreal look of this.

Precipitation24 responds:

Thank you!!

May The Fourth May The Fourth

Cool picture,love the stormtroopers on the white without an outline,makes it look almost 3D. Oh,and loved the way you did Darth Vader too.

SonSon SonSon

Really enjoying your art so far. Keep them coming!

Plazmix responds:

Thank you I'm glad you do and I absolutely shall!

Table Games (draft 1) Table Games (draft 1)

I'm guessing it's kinda a dream or maybe a purgatory like thing that's going on. Is this taking place on a desk? If so,maybe you could line it up with the wall a little more. However, if you're going for a surreal look,this is pretty good. The angle of the light is perfect,and I really like the almost Looney Tuneslike look of this(in fact,when at first glance,I actually thought the clown guy was a twisted Elmer Fudd) . Some of the angles are little off(like the table/desk),but like I said,if you are going for unreal,dreamlike thing,the angles add to it. All in all,I think it looks good,really like the creepy circus theme,am guessing there's something to do with FNAF by the posters,and can't wait to see it finished and what you really planned for this to be.