View Profile Spiderberry

3 Movie Reviews

This is really well done,would make a really cool dragon sculpture. I liked the shiny red and black for it the most.

RoseredTiger responds:

Thanks. =)

Beautiful art.

lamgiang responds:

@Spiderberry: Thank you!

So sweet!

2 Game Reviews

Very enjoyable,with nice mechanics.

I finally played this after seeing so many of wen-m's beautiful art,and I enjoyed this a lot. It does get a little repetitive,but is also addictive in it's own way,and was easy enough to figure out the gameplay,even for someone like me who is not that great of a gamer. The swiping mechanic was the hardest thing for me,but I think this is intended for mobile devices,where that would not be a problem. So in short,I enjoyed this,and hope to see it finished some day.

wen-m responds:

thank you!! =D

1,337 Art Reviews

I like this series you've been doing,and I think this one might be your best one yet,great job!

Armorwing responds:

I'm happy you like it, and thank you!

Love these past 2 ones,the colors are strong and gorgeous and the smoke definitely is the focal point of both,great job!

Ignore the nasty troll below,she goes around leaving bad reviews and ratings on everyone's stuff. I'm hoping you didn't take a request from her,because she will continue to leave nasty reviews on your art (no matter how good it is) until you do her request for her. (Just ask Sony-Shock) ANYWAY, I thought this was awesome,just love your comicbook style,and Ashe looks great! As for favorite Overwatch design,I really can't decide on just one,all the designs for that game are fantastic,just like your art!

Love looking at art,love making art,just love art.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!